How to do
A List of How to do:
This page contains the list of “how to do” stuff.
- How to browse source code of Android?
- How to find Android default screen orientation?
- How to access SQLite database file in Android?
- How to check the Android build version during runtime?
- How to enable and disable Broadcast receiver during runtime?
- How to do monkey test on application?
- How to search class in jar files using Jarscan?
- Can you really swap Integers’ value in java?
- Rules for hashCode() implementation
- Handy git commands
- Why one should use ‘git pull’ command with ‘rebase’ option?
- Difference between ‘git add .’ and ‘git add -A’
- How to install gradle?
- How to create custom plugin (part-1)?
- How to create custom plugin (part-2)?
- How to parse xml file in gradle?
- Gradle build file to compile JMeter plugin code
This is an example of gradle build file to build and generate Jmeter custom plugin jar file.
- VIM command history
A simple tutorial to check the VIM command history. It really comes handy if you want to execute similar/same command again.
- Eclipse editor and formatter configuration.
A simple tutorial to configure Eclipse editor formatter.
- Configure Vim to put spaces in place of tab
A simple tutorial to configure Vim to put spaces in place of tab
- How to read environment variable in 5 different languages?
- Handcrafted Hello world!! webapplication.
This is basic tutorial which teaches to handcraft Hello World web-application using Spring and Gradle.